Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life changing

Well I haven't posted this yet because we have been processing it all. Bob lost his job on Friday. This is the straw that broke the camel's back. After being on maternity leave, then losing my job in Oct. then getting it back part time we have been living paycheck to paycheck. Now, with out Bob's job and his income we will have to move out of our house. We can't afford the rent and really need to save and pay off credit cards and student loans. This requires us to live with somebody in my family. Who I don't know. It is so hard on both parties to live with somebody. I love my family and am grateful that they are offering for us to live with them but well it is just so hard. I like living here with my husband, daughter, cat, and dogs. *sigh* Putting my trust in God that he will open a window.

No comments: